This “volunteer quotes” collection will inspire you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Volunteering is a great way to bring positive change to people, communities and society in general. Although it can be hard to find time to volunteer, giving to others has enormous benefits to you and those around you.
Helping others gives you a chance to give back to the community or make a difference to the people around you. It also offers an opportunity to develop new skills or to build on your existing experience and knowledge.
Volunteering is also good for your health and well-being. It can help protect both your mental and physical health. Besides, it can give you a sense of purpose and even advance your career.
Regardless of motivation, we should all consider making volunteering part of our everyday lives. So to help bring out the spirit of giving back, below is our collection of volunteer quotes, volunteer sayings, and volunteer proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Volunteer quotes that celebrate giving back
1. ”What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.” – Aristotle
2. ”Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” – Elizabeth Andrew
3. ”We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
4. ”Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.” – Sherry Anderson
5. ”Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
6. ”Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H.
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6