Are you a fan of the Netflix series Stranger Things? We have curated Stranger Things quotes illustrating the highs and lows of the past three seasons.
What’s your favorite character from Stranger Things?
Released in 2016, Stranger Things is an uber-popular Netflix sci-fi television series. The show centers around the lives of a group of friends, including one with psychokinetic powers.
Their journey throughout the series centers around understanding the strange things happening in their small town of Hawkins, Indiana. The series has won many awards since its initial release, both from fan-voted awards and committee-run awards.
Want to reminisce about the strange things that Eleven, Mike, Hopper, and company say? Take a look at the Stranger Things quotes below.
We also have a collection of tear-jerking quotes from This Is Us. Don’t forget to also read those.
Relatable Stranger Things quotes
1. “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.” – Jim Hopper (David Harbour)
2. “You shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.” – Jonathan Byers (Charlie Heaton)
3. “This is not yours to fix alone. You act like you’re all alone out there in the world, but you’re not. You’re not alone.” – Joyce Byers (Winona Ryder)
4. “There’s more to life than stupid boys, you know.” – Max Mayfield (Sadie Sink)
5. “Being a freak is the best. I’m a freak.” – Jonathan Byers (Charlie Heaton)
6. “We’re not even in the game; we’re on the bench.” – Mike Wheeler (Finn Wolfhard)
7. “People don’t spend their lives trying to look at what’s behind the curtain. They like the curtain. It provides them stability, comfort, and definition.” – Murray Bauman (Brett Gelman)
8. “Make mistakes, learn from them and when life hurts you, because it
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6