These Corrie Ten Boom quotes and sayings will inspire you to leave your comfort zone and stand up for those in need of advocacy.
Corrie Ten Boom was a Dutch watchmaker with a strong religious background. She frequently credited her family’s faith as a tantamount reason for hiding Jewish people during WWII.
The basic tenet of their religion was the equality of all human beings before God. That faith led to her saving the lives of approximately 800 human beings. She helped co-author the book The Hiding Place, which would eventually become a movie.
Ten Boom traveled as a missionary preaching about God’s forgiveness and why it was important for people to forgive others. These quotes center on her views about forgiveness and worrying.
She also spoke a great deal about love and the power of prayer. Many of her words are an inspiration, even if you do not share her faith. She helped co-author the book The Hiding Place, which would eventually become a movie.
Corrie Ten Boom quotes about worry
1. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” ― Corrie Ten Boom
2. “Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” ― Corrie Ten Boom
3. “Worry is a cycle of inefficient thoughts whirling around a center of fear.” ― Corrie Ten Boom
4. “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” ― Corrie Ten Boom
5. “If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed. If you look within, you’ll be depressed. If you look at God, you’ll be at rest.” ― Corrie Ten BoomIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of powerful depression quotes that will
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6