Our latest collection of Chinese Lunar New Year quotes to welcome the year of the Tiger!
Chinese communities worldwide are getting ready to usher in the lunar new year. In 2022, the Chinese new year starts on February 1st, according to the lunar calendar.
The Lunar New Year is the most important holiday of the Chinese calendar and it’s an occasion for families to gather for intimate dinners. This year they will welcome the Chinese zodiac sign of the Tiger.
According to the Chinese zodiac, 2022 is the year of the Tiger, following the year of the Pig in 2019, the Rat in 2020, and the Boar in 2021. Festivities will take place across the globe, with millions of people traveling to celebrate the occasion with their families and loved ones.
Also known as the Spring Festival, the holiday marks the end of the coldest days. People in China will welcome spring and what it brings along – planting and harvests, fresh starts, and new beginnings.
To welcome the year of the Tiger, enjoy our collection of happy Chinese Lunar New Year quotes, wishes, and greetings, collected from a variety of sources.
Chinese New Year quotes to convey good wishes “Wishing you good fortune on the Chinese New Year.” — Unknown
2. “Happy New Year, I wish you good health and lasting prosperity.” — Unknown
3. “May wealth always come your way. May it be auspicious and as you wish.” — Unknown
4. “Hope the days ahead are filled with immense joy and prosperity. Happy Chinese New Year.” — Unknown
5. “Hope the rising sun will bring with it bundles of joy, happiness, and luck. Happy Chinese New Year!” — Unknown
6. “I give you endless brand new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.” — Unknown
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6