Pablo Neruda was a Chilean Senator and Nobel Prize-winning poet. He also had a reference in the popular musical Rent! Poem XVII is arguably his most famous poem. If you are an exceptionally inquisitive sort, be sure to read through his “Book of Questions”. You’ll also find some of those questions within the Pablo Neruda quotes below.
Pablo lived an intriguing life as a political activist and writer of sonnets. He lived in Chile, Spain, and even Paris. He resigned his political duties when he was diagnosed with cancer. His thoughts on love and life live on in his work.
Pablo Neruda quotes about being in love
1. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ― Pablo Neruda
2. “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”― Pablo Neruda
3. “To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” ― Pablo Neruda
4. “Love! Love until the night collapses!” ― Pablo Neruda
5. “Love is the mystery of water and a star.” ― Pablo Neruda
6. “Love is a clash of lightnings” ― Pablo Neruda
7. “Your wide eyes are the only light I know from extinguished constellations.” ― Pablo Neruda
8. “In one kiss, you’ll know all I haven’t said.” ― Pablo Neruda
Don’t forget to also read these Virginia Woolf quotes for understanding life itself
Pablo Neruda quotes about love lost
9. “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us.” ― Pablo Neruda
10. “Well, now, if little by little you stop loving me I shall stop loving you little by little.” ― Pablo Neruda
11. “I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.”― Pablo Neruda
12. “Don’t leave me, even for an hour, because then the little drops of anguish will all run together, the smoke that
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6